1/3 Photos of Weight Watchers Egg Salad
I love egg salad and was thrilled when a friend passed this recipe along from a recent WW meeting. 3 delicious little points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites, you'll have to boil these as whole eggs and discard the yolks
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise (I used FF, less fat = less points!)
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1Place eggs in a medium saucepan and pour in enough water to cover them; set pan over high heat and bring to a boil.
- 2Boil 10 minutes; drain and place eggs in an ice-water bath.
- 3When eggs are cool enough to handle, remove shells.
- 4Discard yolks from two of the eggs. Cut remaining whole eggs and whites into 1/2-inch pieces (or use an egg slicer).
- 5Transfer eggs to a medium bowl. Add chives, mayonnaise, mustard, dill, salt and pepper; mix until blended.
- 6Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Egg Salad
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.3
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 188.6 mg
- Sodium 456.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 8.2 g