Weight Watchers Sunshine Salad
Yummy low points dessert. Very simple. 1 cup is 3 pts. I usually drain fruit juices into pudding mix first and then blend fruit in, it is just easier for me. You may also want to try this with SF FF Banana Cream Pudding.
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- Do not drain fruit.
- Use pudding mix dry, do not add milk.
- Combine all ingredients and blend well.
- Chill about 1 hour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
To make this into an edible treat, refrigerate the canned fruit first. Drain the cold juice into a bowl then whisk in the vanilla pudding. The longer you whisk, the thicker it will get, or you can use less juice if you like it really thick. After you have thickened the pudding/juice mixture, add the fruit back in.2Reply
see 16 more