I got this off of the Weight Watchers website and had to share. These airy cookies taste just like chocolate malt balls and at only 1 pt per 2 cookies and perfect way to satisfy your chocolate craving without blowing your points allowance. These do take awhile to bake so make sure you are planning on being home for the afternoon before you start. :)
- Beat egg whites till frothy.
- Add vinegar and beat till soft peaks form.
- Increase the mixer to high and gradually add in the sugar until glossy peaks form.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Add cocoa and mix by hand.
- Line two cookie sheets with foil and (lightly) spray with Pam.
- Drop mixture by tablespoon fulls about 1 in apart on pans.
- Should make 44 cookies.
- Bake at 200 degrees F for 3 hours.
- Let cool completely on cookie sheet for about 1 hours.
- Remove and store leftovers in an air proof container.