Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I found this recipe in the May/June 2008 Weight Watchers Magazine and wanted to try it. 3 cookies = 3 points. They always do a recipe makeover and those are usually the best!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 2 large baking sheets with nonstick spray.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Beat the brown sugar, butter and vanilla in a large bowl until blended.
- Beat in the sour cream and egg.
- Add the flour mixture and beat until blended, about 1 minute.
- Stir in the oats and chocolate chips.
- Spoon the dough onto the baking sheets about 1 inch apart making a total of 36 cookies.
- Dip the bottom of a glass in flour and press the floured glass against each mound to make a 2 1/2 inch round cookie.
- Bake until light browned, about 12 minutes.
- Transfer to racks to cool.
wow i just made these and they are delicious!even my hubby asked for more!i used low fat yogurt as i didn't have any sour cream but sooooo yummy!!!