Weight Watchers Chicken Stroganoff 3 Points
- In med. skillet, heat 2 tsp oil; add chicken.
- Cover over med.-high heat, stirring frequently, until golden brown.
- Remove chicken from skillet; set aside.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 2 tsp oil; add mushrooms and onion. Cook stirring frequently, until all liquids has evaporated and onions are golden brown.
- In small bowl, with wire whisk, combine broth and flour, blending until flour is dissolved; strain and add to skillet. Stirring constantly, bring liquid to a boil over high heat; reduce heat to low. Simmer 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir reserved chicken into broth mixture; simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat; stir in sour cream, red wine vinegar, mustard, and pepper.