Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Delicious 1 point treat. Very simple and easy to make.
- 1 whole honey graham crackers
- 14.79 ml light whipped cream
- Break graham crackers in half.
- Place on one half of the cracker a tbsp of whipped cream and top with another cracker.
- Press lightly. place in freezer until ready to be eaten.
- Make as many as you like as they are so good and are only 1 point.
Thank you to the WW angel who thought this up! Delicious, thrifty and easy. I haven't tried them with chocolate graham crackers yet, but when I do I plan on adding a little mint extract to the cool whip. A staple in my freezer!
One of my favorite WW treats...only I use fat free Cool Whip and chocolate graham crackers. Yum!
I used to make these back when I was counting points. I loved them. Also very good with the lowfat chocolate graham crackers.