I got this at my WW meeting. The nice thing about this is that you can use any combination of pudding and jello and (most) fruits that you want. I've also used frozen no sugar added raspberries, and strawberries and left out the fruit cocktail - this recipe is only limited by your imagination!! Oh - and the best part is it's only 1 point for a whole cup!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces fat-free cool whip, thawed
- 1 (1 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 (20 ounce) can no-sugar-added pineapple (no sugar added)
- 1 (16 ounce) can no-sugar-added fruit cocktail (no sugar added)
- 1 (16 ounce) can no-sugar-added mandarin oranges (no sugar)
- 1drain all fruit.
- 2mix jello and pudding into thawed cool whip.
- 3gently fold drained fruit into cool whip mixture.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watcher Pudding Jello Fruit Fluff (Ww)
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cool whip
fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
sugar-free raspberry gelatin