Recipe by r_mess
I got this at my WW meeting. The nice thing about this is that you can use any combination of pudding and jello and (most) fruits that you want. I've also used frozen no sugar added raspberries, and strawberries and left out the fruit cocktail - this recipe is only limited by your imagination!! Oh - and the best part is it's only 1 point for a whole cup!!
Top Review by charps
This was really good! Thank you for posting! I used peach jello with assorted mixed fruit, and everyone loved it. Even my DH who claims he doesn't like peaches. Next time I'll cut the recipe in half. The serving size was a bit to big for my family, especially since we're calorie counters and can only have a small portion each day.
- 16 ounces fat-free cool whip, thawed
- 1 (1 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 (20 ounce) canno-sugar-added pineapple (no sugar added)
- 1 (16 ounce) canno-sugar-added fruit cocktail (no sugar added)
- 1 (16 ounce) canno-sugar-added mandarin oranges (no sugar)