Prep 8 hrs
Cook 10 mins
This was in a 1993 WW magazine. Looks like approximately 4 points per serving (184 calories per serving) I had the recipe in my stash which I am slowly cleaning out. Prep time includes marinating time.
- 2 ounces dry red wine
- 1⁄2 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons scallions, minced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 tablespoon allspice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 16 ounces boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken until mixture forms a paste (or in a food processor).
- Rub chicken evenly with spice mixture; cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours, preferably overnight.
- Preheat broiler. Broil chicken on rack 10-15 minutes, turning once, until cooked through.
6 POINTS - according to the WeightWatchers points finder this is 6 points per serving. This is also according to the nutrition facts the poster has listed to the left.
No review yet, although I definitely will give it a try because it sounds delicious. By the nutritional information provided, though, it's at 7 points a serving, not 4 -- just wanted to mention that.