Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is from "Light Take Five" cookbook. Excellent punch for parties, weddings, socials, etc.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen orange juice
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen lemonade
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 quarts cold water
- 2 quarts ginger ale
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a punch bowl.
- Add gingerale just before serving.
I made this punch at a male co-workers retirement party. Since most men didn't want a sweet punch I chose to make this instead. Boy did they like it! It was refreshing and tangy. I would make this again.