Recipe by omeomy #2
We love garlic and butter so this is just a vehicle for eating lots of both but kidding ourselves that it's healthy because of the green. Sometimes we grate parmesan cheese over this too.
Top Review by Karen Elizabeth
A very easy and delicious way to serve this prolific vegetable, we do love garlic and butter on just about anything! I made this as a small side dish since I didnt have much zucchini, it happily adapts itself to the quantities available. This would also be really nice tossed with pasta. Thank you omeomy, really enjoyed this! Made for Alphabet tag game.
- 4 -5 medium young crisp zucchini, halved and julienned
- 3 garlic cloves, minced finely
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons butter
- 5 -6 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Over med/high, heat pan.
- add oil (this stops the butter burning).
- add butter.
- add garlic and keep stirring until cooked but not brown.
- add zucchini, stir and toss, coating all the zucchini, until done; we like it with lots of crunch.
- Season to taste and add parmesan, if using.