- 3 cups of peeled seeded and cubed watermelon
- lime wedge
- 1⁄2 cup tequila
- 1⁄4 cup orange liqueur
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups ice cubes
- lime slice
- orange slice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place watermelon slices in heavy duty zip lock bag; seal and freeze for 2 hours.
- Rub the rim of a cocktail glass with lime wedge; place the salt in a saucer and spin the rim of each glass in the salt and set aside.
- Process the frozen watermelon, tequila, and next 3 ingredients in blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides.
- Add the ice and blend well, pour into glasses and garnish if desired.