1/1 Photo of Wasabi Crusted Chicken Breasts
Adapted from Bon Appetit. This is absolutely "to die for!" Looks fab, but is quick and easy to prepare. Very gourmet!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine breadcrumbs, wasabi powder, salt, and pepper.
- 2Place beaten eggs in pie dish.
- 3Dip chicken in egg, then in breadcrumb mixture.
- 4Turn to coat completely.
- 5Heat 2 tablespoons peanut oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Sauté 2 chicken breasts until golden and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- 7Transfer to platter.
- 8Repeat with remaining oil and chicken.
- 9Add teriyaki sauce, sake, and chicken broth to skillet and bring to boil.
- 10Scrape up browned bits.
- 11Drizzle sauce over chicken.
- 12Sprinkle with sliced green onions and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wasabi Crusted Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.9
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 174.1 mg
- Sodium 1172.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 36.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: