Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Received the recipe on a recipe share group- looks great
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 pint raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
- Pour into greased 13x9-inch baking dish; set aside.
- Pour milk and water into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes and granulated sugar.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until well blended.
- Pour over cake batter.
- Place baking dish on baking sheet to catch any sauce that bubbles.
- over side of dish as dessert bakes.
- BAKE 55 minute to 1 hour or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 20 minute (Sauce will thicken slightly as it cools.)
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Spoon into serving dishes.
- Serve warm with the raspberries.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.