Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a super fast, easy, and health meal!
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups sliced oyster mushrooms
- 3⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 8 ounces rice noodles
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves, washed and torn
- 1⁄2 cup drained canned mandarin oranges
- In a bowl, combine water, balsamic vinegar, orange juice concentrate, brown sugar and olive oil; whisk well.
- Set aside.
- In a large nonstick frying pan sprayed with nonstick spray, cook mushrooms, onions, and garlic over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until browned.
- Add sauce; cook for 1 minute or until bubbly.
- Add spinach and toss until wilted, 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling water, cook rice noodles for 5 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Combine pasta, sauce, vegetables, and mandarin oranges in serving bowl.
- Toss well.
- Serve immediately.