Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This salad is unusual and tastes wonderful when freshly made.
- 1020.58 g new potatoes
- 44.37 ml white wine vinegar
- 29.58 ml coarse grain mustard
- 14.79 ml clear honey
- 4 fluid ounce olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch green onion
- 44.37 ml chopped flat leaf parsley
- Rinse the new potatoes.
- Add to a pan of boiling salted water and cook until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Drain and turn the potatoes on to a clean tea cloth to dry.
- Slice the potatoes thickly and turn into a serving bowl.
- Combine the vinegar, mustard, honey, olive oil and seasoning.
- Mix well, pour over the hot potatoes and turn them gently to coat all over.
- Trim the green onions.
- Chop all the white and some of the green stems.
- Add them to the potato salad along with the chopped parsley.
- Mix again.
- Serve while still warm or at room temperature.
Loved this recipe. The dressing is just super. I used baby new potatoes. Delicious. :)