Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This can be served warm or room temperature.
Make and share this Warm Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb baby red potato, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minces
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- Cook potatoes until tender.
- Drain and let stand until just cool enough to handle.
- Place in warmed serving dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustards, the vinegars and the shallot until well blended.
- While whisking, slowly drizzle in the olive oil to make a thick dressing.
- Stir in the parsley, salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the warm potatoes, mix gently and serve immediately.
This was wonderful. Full of flavor and I will be making it again. Great side for grilled chicken. Thanks for posting. Reviewed for your win in the Dairy Challenge in Holiday tag.
Very good! I had a potato salad in mind, and was glad to find this. It is just what I was looking for. The flavors were all just perfect! I'll be making this again. Thank you for sharing!