Recipe by Punky Julster
Serve with crackers or what ever you like.
Top Review by Phat & Sassy
I had a few friends over and made this dip. Since there was less than ten of us, I only made half of the recipe. It started out in the oven, but when a friend showed up with mini pizza appetizers I had to finish heating it up in the microwave. It seemed fine as it was enjoyed and devoured by everyone. I used scallions for the onion, about 1/2 tsp. hot sauce and forgot the nuts. It was good with sliced baguette bread. I would make this again.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese
- 2 cups cooked lobster meat
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon fresh horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- hot pepper sauce
- milk, as needed to thin (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften the cream cheese, and cut the lobster meat into bite size pieces.
- Stir all the ingredients together, adjusting the consistency with milk, as desired.
- Place into an oven-proof dish and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Bake uncovered at 375F for 20 minutes or until bubbly.