This is good for lunch or a light dinner! Its from Fraser Prince, the chef at Arlequin Restaurant & Fine Foods Catering in Toronto.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 new potatoes, scrubbed (about 1 lb)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (about 1 1/2 lbs total)
- 1 shallots or 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 cups leeks, white portion, thinly sliced
- 16 grape tomatoes or 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1Cook potatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 12 minutes.
- 2Drain, let cool, cut into quarters& set aside.
- 3Mix 1 tbsp of the oil with salt& pepper in a small bowl and brush over salmon.
- 4Place, skin side down, on a greased grill over medium heat.
- 5Close the lid& grill, turning once, until the fish flakes easily when tested, about 8 minutes.
- 6Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl& set aside.
- 7Heat last tbsp of oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat; stir-fry shallots, garlic, mushrooms& leeks until mushrooms are golden& leeks have softened, about 5 minutes.
- 8Add tomatoes& potatoes& heat through, about 2 minutes.
- 9Add 1/4 cup of the dressing, stirring to combine for about 3 minutes.
- 10Place mushroom mixture on a plate, top with salmon& drizzle remaining dressing.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Grilled Salmon, Mushroom & Leek Salad
Serving Size: 1 (847 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 983.9
- Calories from Fat 409
- Total Fat 45.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 165.3 mg
- Sodium 542.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 72.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar