1/1 Photo of Warm Goat Cheese Salad With Pear
I found this recipe in a book called Cook This Not That. It is supposed to be a lower calorie version of California Pizza Kitchen Field Greens Salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the goat cheese into four 1/2" disks. If the cheese crumbles, use your hands to form it back into a disk. Pour the bread crumbs onto a plate and toss with the thyme and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- 2Dip the goat cheese into the egg, then into the crumb mixture, turning to coat evenly. Place the disks on a plate and into the freezer for 15 minutes to firm up.
- 3Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place the goat cheese on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray and bake for 10 minutes, until the cheese is soft and the crumbs are toasted. Remove. While the oven is still hot, toast the walnuts for 5 minutes.
- 4Toss the lettuce with the vinaigrette and pear. Divide between 4 plates. Top with walnuts and goat cheese.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Goat Cheese Salad With Pear
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.2
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 75.2 mg
- Sodium 361.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens