Recipe by FlamingoSushi
I got this from a dear friend of mine. Its so good I make a batch of it for myself and have it for dinner. It's always a huge hit!
Top Review by SarasotaCook
Made for PAC 2010. I admit, Not a fan of Miracle Whip but made as is and it was great. I took some to a lady I cook for and she loved it, and a friend of mine and I nibbled on it last night. I used some bread and some crackers. I liked the bread as well, my friend liked the crackers. Both were great! This will definitely be on my list to make again. Wonderful recipe. The toasted almonds and green onions really made it good. Thx
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄3 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄3 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄3 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1⁄3 cup pre crumbled feta cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pre mix softened cream cheese and miracle whip and blend really well.
- Add feta cheese and green onion.
- To toast almonds: place on a baking sheet in the oven until you can smell them. Shake, when you feel like it. Be careful, almonds burn easily.
- Add almonds saving a few to sprinkle on top.
- Fold in cranberry sauce.
- Bake in an oven proof dish at 350F for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining almonds on top of dip.
- Serve with small pieces of bread, crackers or cut raw veggies. I like bread personally.