Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese or 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces crabmeat, drained and picked over
- 1⁄2 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Mix together the cheese, crabmeat, horseradish, milk, and salt and pepper.
- Sauté onion in butter and add to previous mixture.
- Bake at 300°F until bubbly, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Keep warm.
- Serve on cocktail rye bread or crackers.