Recipe by BamaKathy
Our cruise waiter gave us the recipe for this "OH-SO-LUCIOUS" dessert that was a favorite at everyone at our table. The measurements sound a little strange but all the women worked on converting it from the oz measurements to cups, etc. Now you don't have to wait for your next cruise to have some.
Top Review by jane49423
My parents just brought this back with a little flyer from Carnival. Here's the measurements they gave and I just made it and it was terrific. 6 oz dark chocolate 6 oz butter 4 eggs (room temperature) 6oz sugar 2 oz flour 4 ramekins. 390 degrees, 14 minutes.
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate and butter in double boiler. Remove from heat.
- Mix four of the eggs with the sugar and whisk for a few minutes. Add flour and mix, then add the other three eggs.
- Add egg mixture slowly to the melted chocolate mixture.
- Pour the mixture into dessert ramekin cups.
- Bake directly in the oven at 400 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream, or garnish with shaved sweet chocolate, chocolate sauce or powdered sugar.