Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Our cruise waiter gave us the recipe for this "OH-SO-LUCIOUS" dessert that was a favorite at everyone at our table. The measurements sound a little strange but all the women worked on converting it from the oz measurements to cups, etc. Now you don't have to wait for your next cruise to have some.
- Melt chocolate and butter in double boiler. Remove from heat.
- Mix four of the eggs with the sugar and whisk for a few minutes. Add flour and mix, then add the other three eggs.
- Add egg mixture slowly to the melted chocolate mixture.
- Pour the mixture into dessert ramekin cups.
- Bake directly in the oven at 400 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream, or garnish with shaved sweet chocolate, chocolate sauce or powdered sugar.
My parents just brought this back with a little flyer from Carnival. Here's the measurements they gave and I just made it and it was terrific. 6 oz dark chocolate 6 oz butter 4 eggs (room temperature) 6oz sugar 2 oz flour 4 ramekins. 390 degrees, 14 minutes.