Recipe by Dr. Jenny
Made this recipe last night that I found in an old issue of Bon Appetit. It was really easy and very good. We had to sub black olive tapenade as that was what I could find at the store and this seemed to work fine.
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup packed fresh basil leaf, plus additional for garnish
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup green olive tapenade
- 1 (5 1/4 ounce) garlic and herb cheese spread, such as Boursin
- sliced crusty bread