Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Made this recipe last night that I found in an old issue of Bon Appetit. It was really easy and very good. We had to sub black olive tapenade as that was what I could find at the store and this seemed to work fine.
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup packed fresh basil leaf, plus additional for garnish
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup green olive tapenade
- 1 (5 1/4 ounce) garlic and herb cheese spread, such as Boursin
- sliced crusty bread
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Coarsely chop artichokes and 3/4 cup basil inn processor.
- Transfer mixture to 4-cup baking dish; mix in Parmesan, tapenade, and herb cheese.
- Bake until hot, about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with basil. Serve with breads.