1/2 Photos of Warm Amaretto Apples
A warm and cozy dessert with a decidedly romantic side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel apples, core, cut into 1/2-inch dice and set aside.
- 2Melt butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Add apples, sprinkle with sugar and saute until tender, about 6 minutes.
- 4Stir in raisins.
- 5Add liqueur and cook until liquid reduces to glaze, about 1 minute.
- 6Divide between 2 dessert dishes.
- 7Garnish with almonds and whipped cream. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Amaretto Apples
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 762.5
- Calories from Fat 485
- Total Fat 53.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 6.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.1 g
- Sugars 41.6 g
- Protein 19.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: