Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This another recipe from my grandma's cookbook.
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon clove
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Beat all ingredients, except walnuts, with a mixer.
- Mix in chopped walnuts.
- Pour into prepared pie crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40 to 50 minutes.
- A knife inserted into the center of the pie should come out clean when pie is done.