Prep 5 mins
Cook 34 mins
I found this in recipe booklet "Gorgeous Biscuits".
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 118.29 ml caster sugar (4 oz)
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 29.58 ml all-purpose flour, sifted
- 295.73 ml chopped walnuts (5 oz)
- Preheat oven to 315°F/160°C.
- Beat the egg, egg yolk, sugar and vanilla until well combined.
- Add the sifted flour and stir until smooth.
- Fold in the chopped walnuts.
- Using a teaspoon, drop dough mixture well apart onto parchment-lined baking tray.
- Flatten slightly with fork.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes (until golden and crisp).
- Allow to cool on trays.
A very good simple and handy recipe to have when you don't have butter! I can't stop hubby from finishing them at one sitting!! This is going to be part of my CNY baking list.