- 8 ounces fresh green beans, cut in 1 inch lengths
- 2 cups wagon wheel shaped pasta
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 8 ounces baked ham, sliced in 1/4 by 1 inch strips
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam green beans until crisp tender, about 3 minutes.
- Cook pasta in plenty of boiling salted water until al dente, about 12-15 minutes. Drain; rinse and drain again.
- In a large bowl, stir together the mayo, olive oil, vinegar and mustard.
- Add the green beans, pasta, ham, celery and onion. Toss to blend. Serve at room temperature.