Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A great waffles recipe that my mother used to make when I was child.
- 3 eggs
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 9 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ammonium bicarbonate
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 200 g flour
- 150 g chocolate cream
- Mix the eggs with a pinch of salt, then add all the ingredients: sugar, vanilla, oil, milk, flour. Finally, add ammonium mixed with vinegar.
- Take a teaspoon of the mixture and put it in the sandwich maker or waffle maker.
- Press and bake about 3 minutes.
- Once cooled, join them with cream.