12 hrs 4 mins
who doesn't love these waffles at Three in the morning
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1. Combine flour, salt and baking soda in a medium bowl. Stir to.
- 32. Lightly beat the egg in another medium bowl. Add the sugar,.
- 4butter, and shortening and mix well with an electric mixer until.
- 5smooth. Add the half & half, milk, buttermilk and vanilla. Mix well.
- 63. Add the dry flour mixture to the wet mixture while beating. Mix.
- 7until smooth.
- 84. Cover and chill overnight. (You can use batter right away if you.
- 9like, but a good 12-hour chill makes the batter better.).
- 105. Rub a light coating of vegetable oil on a waffle iron. Preheat.
- 11the waffle iron. Leave the batter out of the refrigerator to warm.
- 12up a bit as your waffle iron is preheating.
- 136. Spoon 1/3 to 1/2 cup of batter into the waffle iron and cook for.
- 143 to 4 minutes or until the waffles are light brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Waffle House Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 611.2
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 103.7 mg
- Sodium 1135.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 34.5 g
- Protein 11.8 g