Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Weekly recipe from Weight Watchers..Each serving is only 3 points.
- 1 (21 1/2 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 4 egg whites, large
- 1⁄4 cup walnut halves, coarsely chopped
- 2 ounces mini chocolate chips, approx. 1/4 cup
- 8 medium marshmallows, chopped or 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with non-stick spray.
- Prepare brownie mixture according to package directions for lower fat brownies using 1/4 cup water, applesauce and egg whites. Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle walnuts over top of brownies; bake according to package directions.
- Remove from oven about 5 minutes before the end of the baking time and toss chocolate chipes and marshmallows over top. Cook 5 minuts longer.
- Remove from oven and cool brownies on wire rack.
- Cut into 24 pieces.