Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
World War II recipe using available ingredients. I have NO idea where I got this but it was under my Heirloom recipes on the other site.
- Beat the eggs then add the sugar, mapleine while beating.
- Combine the four, oats, raisins, salt, walnuts then.
- Add to egg mixture. Beat well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a paper-lined cookie sheet. Use wrapping (butcher) paper. Do not grease.
- Bake: 8 to 10 minutes in 400 F oven. Cool slightly. Turn paper and cookies over. Wipe paper with damp cloth.
- Makes 30 cookies.
- No modern flour doesn't need sifting but for this recipe do it.