Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
This is a nice refreshing drink made by the pitcher for long hot daze or for a crowd. Tastes like lemonade, so watch yourself ;) One great thing about this drink.... it's half water so you keep yourself hydrated... and very versitle with the citrus. I've made this with regular vodka and substituted the citrus, lemons, oranges, limes, very versable ...add simple syrup, if you like it sweeter. it's delicious both ways. Enjoy --V
Top Review by Dimpi
It was a hot hot day today, we were cooking in the kitchen and both hubby and I really wanted a cool drink. We only had citrus vodka and triple sec in the house, so I made these. At first I made as written, and it was good but it needed something more. So I added a little triple sec, some sugar, orange flavored water and a few crushed mint leaves. It ended up tasting a lot like a mojito and was great for a hot summer night. Loved the fresh oranges in this. Thanks for the inspiration, Chef V!
- 414.03 ml Absolut mandarin vodka
- 1 orange
- 1 lime
- 1 tangerine (optional)
- 473.18 ml water
- 354.88 ml ice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ice cubes in an empty pitcher.
- squeeze juice of the orange, lime and tangerine over the ice, throw in the peel (makes a pretty presentation and adds to the citrus flavor).
- Add Mandarin Vodka (1/3 of the bottle is how I do it).
- Fill with Water, stir.
- Pour into highball glasses.
- Share with someone you love!