Recipe by Dancer^
My friend Mai gave me this recipe- It's a great recipe for leftover rice.
Top Review by Hey Jude
This was just OK for us. I chose this recipe because I had all these ingredients on hand and I made as written. I'm not really quite sure why this is Vietnames because it just seems like any other fried rice recipe. It was good and nourished us. Thanks Dancer.
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 red onion
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1⁄4 cup ham, chopped
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup green peas, cooked
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil until it starts sizzling, add both kinds of onions and saute for a minute.
- Add cooked rice, ham, and carrot; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until rice turns light brown.
- Add egg, peas, soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Stir mixture for about 5 minutes.
- Serve hot, garnished with parsley.