Recipe by haydsa
Recipe my grandmom came up with and passed on during Thanksgiving. My daughters, ages 7-14, all take turns making this dish. It's that easy and delicious. Never leftovers!
- 1 cup chopped vidalia onions or 1 cup sweet onion
- 2 cups crushed Ritz crackers
- 1⁄2 cup of melted butter or 1⁄2 cup oleo
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can roasted garlic mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the melted butter with the crushed crackers.
- With 1 1/2 cups of the crackers press into a 9 inch pie pan or casserole dish.
- Mix the chopped onions with the soup and sour cream.
- Pour mixture into the Ritz cracker pie crust and sprinkle remaining crushed crackers to the top of the mixture.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30- 40 minutes or until the mixture begins to bubble and onion are soft.