Vidalia Onion Pie
- Ready In:
- 1 pie shell, baked
- 3 cups vidalia onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 crisp bacon, crumbled
- cook onion in butter until slightly browned; spoon into pastry shell.
- add milk, 1 1/4 c sour cream. blend flour with 1/4 c sour cream.
- combine egg with mixture; pour over onion mixture; bake in slow oven 325° for 30 minutes or until firm in center. garnish with fried bacon.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
SAHM enjoy collecting and trying different recipes. I prefer to give honest reviews for items I have tried. if I make changes I note them in the review.