Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I don't know where I found this recipe but everyone really loves it. We can't go to any of our friends home without them asking us to bring it. We tend to use more jalapenos than it calls for but that's a matter of taste of course.
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes
- 1⁄2 onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon minced bottled garlic
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup canned jalapeno slices
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend briefly to desired texture.
- Ready to serve immediately but the longer it rests the more the flavors will blend.
This was so easy to put together and the flavors went well together. The heat factor was perfect. I think next time I'll play around with adding some additional spices. Thanks for sharing. Made for New Kids on the Block tag Game.