Very simple recipe and most people already have the ingredients in their home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub venison roast with salt and pepper.
- 2Make tiny slits in meat and insert slivers of garlic.
- 3Place roast in broiler pan and brown for approximately 9 minutes per side.
- 4Place 1 sliced onion on bottom of a crock pot.
- 5Add browned venison and remaining onion.
- 6Combine bay leaves, soy sauce, whole clove and hot water. Add to crock pot.
- 7Cover and cook on low for 11hours or on high for 6-7 hours.
Browse Our Top Deer Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Venison Pot Roast
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.2
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 169.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 65.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: