1 hr 15 mins
Joanne Johnson's Note:
This is a great way to use up venison roasts or chops. It is also great if you use beef instead of the venison.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut venison into 2" cubes and place in heavy duty plastic bag.
- 2Add a generous helping of cleaned whole mushrooms to the bag.
- 3Mix first 6 ingredients and pour over venison and mushrooms.
- 4Refrigerate for several hours.
- 5Place meat on skewers, alternate with mushrooms and quarters of bell peppers, onions and cherry tomatoes.
- 6Cook over a grill at low heat--be careful not to overcook.
- 7Serve on a bed of wild rice.
Browse Our Top Deer Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Venison - Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.0
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 126.9 mg
- Sodium 862.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 35.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: