Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
This is a great way to use up venison roasts or chops. It is also great if you use beef instead of the venison.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vermouth (very dry)
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 teaspoons spicy mustard
- 2 lbs venison
- bell pepper
- cherry tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- Cut venison into 2" cubes and place in heavy duty plastic bag.
- Add a generous helping of cleaned whole mushrooms to the bag.
- Mix first 6 ingredients and pour over venison and mushrooms.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- Place meat on skewers, alternate with mushrooms and quarters of bell peppers, onions and cherry tomatoes.
- Cook over a grill at low heat--be careful not to overcook.
- Serve on a bed of wild rice.
Quite good as posted. I would not make any chnages.