Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another easy recipe. Great for a movie night at home.
Make and share this Velveeta Hot 'n Cheesy Crab Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cut up
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can crabmeat, drained, flaked
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Mix Velveeta, crab, onions and bell pepper in large microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or until Velveeta is completely melted, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and cayenne pepper.
- Serve hot with crackers or vegetables.
Yummy, just happened to have all the ingredients on hand and make a fun superbowl snack for me and DH! (fake crab worked great)
Very good. Perfect for a fall afternoon.
Wow! This was the best! I didn't have canned crab meat, so used the "fake" crab. I made a double batch and served with tortilla chips, veggies and it was a hit. Several of my guests tried it on baked potatoes & really liked it that way as well.