Recipe by Andi the grate
A grilled veggie wrap with chicken so you're not hungry again in an hour
Top Review by threeovens
Perfection, as written. This is certainly different than your usual wrap. The sauce complements the fresh ingredients, rather than overpowering them. I threw the veggies on a hot grill pan at the same time as the chicken, seasoned with salt and pepper, and everything was done to my liking at the same time. Made for PAC Fall 2009.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 2 (14 inch) tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup lettuce, shredded
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice onion and green pepper into strips.
- Grill onion, green pepper and chicken.
- Mix together, water, oil, vinegar, sugar, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Slice chicken into thin strips.
- Divide chicken, veggies, lettuce, dressing and cheese evenly onto the 2 tortillas.
- Roll up by folding over the sides, then rolling up the top and bottom of the tortillas.