Recipe by Angel Amzz
My 11 year old sister made dinner and decided to make up all the recipes on her own. It was great so I decided to post it!
- 4 cups spaghetti, cooked
- 1⁄2 red pepper
- 1⁄2 tomatoes
- 3⁄4 cup carrot (julienned)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon vegetarian chicken soup mix
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Take the zucchini and cut it in half lengthwise.
- Slice the zucchini very finely. You may want to use a food processor for this.
- Chop the pepper in to fairly small pieces.
- Chop the tomato into pieces about the same size as the peppers.
- Mix all the vegetables in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix in the olive oil, vinegar, and soy sauce. Add in all the herbs, as well as the chicken soup mix. Mix well.
- Place veggie mix in a large frying pan on low heat.
- Simmer for 5-10 minutes, until carrots are slightly soft.
- Remove from pan and place back in bowl.
- Slice chicken into 2" strips.
- Fry chicken in leftover liquid from vegetables.
- Pour on lemon juice and pepper to taste.
- Fry until cooked all the way through.
- Serve spaghetti and place vegetables and chicken on top.
- If wanted, sprinkle with parmesan cheese.