Recipe by emma81399
Low fat and vegetarian version of a quiche.
Top Review by whtbxrmom
I had to use egg beaters because I couldn't find morning star. DD didn't like it, she felt there was too much onion. Everyone else ate theirs. I think if I make it again I will chop the veggie pepperoni up instead of laying it around the bottom and maybe add some garlic salt. Made a nice Sunday brunch.
- 9 inches pie shells
- 8 -10 slices vegetarian pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- 2 (4 ounce) cartonsmorning star farms egg substitute
- salt or garlic salt or pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Defrost egg substitute.
- Layer in bottom of shell veggie pepperoni, cheese, onions, bell peppers, mushrooms.
- Mix together egg substitute milk, and seasonings.
- Pour into shell.
- Sprinkle with more cheese and seasoning if desired.
- Bake 45-55 minutes.