Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another variation of of my Veggie Quesadillas using different veggies. Cook time includes the time to saute the veggies.
- 1⁄2 lb fresh broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup fresh corn
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 4 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (more or less, your choice)
- flour tortilla
- salsa (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- Finely chop broccoli.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add all veggies except green onions.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add cilantro and continue cooking for 2-3 more minutes.
- Heat grill (or another frying pan) and spray with cooking spray.
- Place tortilla in pan and top with about 1/2 cup of veggies.
- Sprinkle with cheese and green onions.
- Top with a second tortilla.
- Grill for aproximately 45 seconds to 1 mintute, depending on heat.
- Flip and grill other side.
- Remove from pan and cut.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired.
These are absolutely delicious!! It was so easy to prepare also I just chopped all the veggies and put them in a container in the fridge so when I got home from work I just had to throw them in the pan and put them in the tortilla. Great recipe!! Thanks