Recipe by Malriah
Another variation of of my Veggie Quesadillas using different veggies. Cook time includes the time to saute the veggies.
Top Review by Cosby Smith
These are absolutely delicious!! It was so easy to prepare also I just chopped all the veggies and put them in a container in the fridge so when I got home from work I just had to throw them in the pan and put them in the tortilla. Great recipe!! Thanks
- 1⁄2 lb fresh broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup fresh corn
- 1 small tomatoes, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 4 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (more or less, your choice)
- flour tortilla
- salsa (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Finely chop broccoli.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add all veggies except green onions.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add cilantro and continue cooking for 2-3 more minutes.
- Heat grill (or another frying pan) and spray with cooking spray.
- Place tortilla in pan and top with about 1/2 cup of veggies.
- Sprinkle with cheese and green onions.
- Top with a second tortilla.
- Grill for aproximately 45 seconds to 1 mintute, depending on heat.
- Flip and grill other side.
- Remove from pan and cut.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired.