Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Creamy vegetable side dish.
- 17 ounces creamed corn
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 20 ounces frozen cauliflower
- 10 ounces frozen broccoli
- 1 1⁄2 cups soft dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Mix together creamed corn, swiss cheese, celery soup and mushrooms.
- Cook cauliflower and broccoli. Cut up into big pieces.
- Fold cauliflower and broccoli into creamed corn mixture.
- Top with butter and bread crumbs.
- Bake at 375F for 30 minutes.
Excellent veggie casserole. I love all the veggies in this recipe but the cream corn, we both agreed, made this extra special. I made just a few changes to suit our taste. I used more broccoli than cauliflower just as a personal preference and decreased the breadcrumbs to 1 cup and used cream of chicken instead of the celery because we don't like that soup mix. I'll make this again for sure. May add some onion and garlic next time too for some extra flavor. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Spring 2010 :)