Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A tasty and easy veggie side dish!!
- 1 can Campbell's half-fat condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 2⁄3 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen vegetables, cooked and drained (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 2 (2 1/2 ounce) cans French-fried onions or 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Mix soup, 1 cup cheese, sour cream and pepper.
- Stir in vegetables and half of the onions.
- Spoon into 3-quart shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 400øF.
- for 20 minutes or until hot.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese and onions over vegetable mixture.
- Bake 2 minutes or until onions are golden.
I have been cooking this exact recipe for at lease 10 years, found it in a coupon add for the french fried onions, I have also used cheddar cheese, everyone loves it..
This is veggie comfort food. I love swiss cheese with veggies, but I think almost whatever kind of cheese would work in this. My veggie blend was broccoli and cauliflower (without the carrots). We loved it. Thanx!