1/1 Photo of Vegetarian Pasta Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
My kids' stepmother gave me this recipe years ago - at the time, it was one of the only things she could get them to eat. It's a very easy casserole to make, and quite tasty. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray nonstick cooking spray on 13x9x2" baking pan. Put baking pan in oven to warm while preheating.
- 2Cook the rigatoni in salted water.
- 3While the rigatoni is cooking, combine the tomatoes, cottage cheese, red pepper flakes, thyme, salt, pepper, and cannelini beans in a large bowl.
- 4Add the cooked rigatoni to the tomato mixture and combine well. Pour into the baking pan.
- 5Top with grated mozzarella. Bake in 400 degree oven for 30 minutes. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Pasta Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.8
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.8 mg
- Sodium 436.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 21.4 g