- 453.59 g potato, sliced thickly
- 453.59 g green beans, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 340.19 g zucchini, sliced
- 453.59 g spinach, washed and coarsely chopped
- 73.94 ml butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 9.85 ml turmeric
- 14.79 ml cumin
- 14.79 ml coriander
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 2.46 ml cayenne
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 22.18 ml fresh ginger
- 59.16 ml chopped green chili peppers
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 177.44 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes in salted water for 5 minutes only, drain, set aside.
- Boil green beans for 5 min, set aside.
- Slice zucchini thickly.Melt butter in large pot.
- Saute onion and garlic until onions begin to color. Add spices (with salt &pepper to taste) and saute for a few minutes.
- Add prepared vegetables, ginger, chilis, lemon juice & water. Stir thoroughly and simmer, stirring frequently, until most of the water is gone and vegetables are just tender.