Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy to make ahead and freeze for a quick breakfast or lunch. BUT defrost them before you reheat them, if you do freeze them. I use 10-inch whole wheat tortillas or white flour tortillas.
- 1. Prepare the brown rice according to package directions.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3. Cube the tofu and simmer it in a small saucepan with the green chili until the tofu is cooked and has absorbed the flavor of the chili (10-15 minutes).
- 4. Sautee the onion and garlic in olive oil.
- 5. Add the egg beaters and cook. Set aside.
- 6. Heat the tortillas on a baking sheet in the oven for 5 minutes.
- 7. When the rice is cooked, divide all of the prepared ingredients evenly among the eight tortillas.
- 8. Roll the burritos tightly and wrap in aluminum foil.
- 9. Freeze in a gallon-sized zip-lock bag for up to a month.