Jessica Lynn Montgomerie's Note:
Easy to make ahead and freeze for a quick breakfast or lunch. BUT defrost them before you reheat them, if you do freeze them. I use 10-inch whole wheat tortillas or white flour tortillas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Prepare the brown rice according to package directions.
- 22. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 33. Cube the tofu and simmer it in a small saucepan with the green chili until the tofu is cooked and has absorbed the flavor of the chili (10-15 minutes).
- 44. Sautee the onion and garlic in olive oil.
- 55. Add the egg beaters and cook. Set aside.
- 66. Heat the tortillas on a baking sheet in the oven for 5 minutes.
- 77. When the rice is cooked, divide all of the prepared ingredients evenly among the eight tortillas.
- 88. Roll the burritos tightly and wrap in aluminum foil.
- 99. Freeze in a gallon-sized zip-lock bag for up to a month.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Breakfast Burrito
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.4
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 289.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 13.8 g