gregory schulte's Note:
Posted in the Rocky Mountain News Wednesday Spotlight Section, Healthy Plate Column.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb extra firm tofu
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 ounces pork tenderloin or 4 ounces boneless pork chops, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1/2 cup sliced scallion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 lb broccoli floret, cut into small pieces
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, stemmed seeded and cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1drain and rinse tofu then dry throughly.
- 2cut tofu crosswise into 1/2 inch slices then lengthwise into 1 inch strips and set aside.
- 3heat the oil in a skillet or wok over high heat until it shimmers.
- 4add the pork and stir-fry until browned on all sides and no longer pink in the center about 5 minutes, tranfer to a plate.
- 5add tofu to wok and cook until browned on both sides.
- 6add scallions, garlic, ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- 7add pork and remaining ingredients and stir-fry until veggies are tender about 3 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable, Tofu and Pork Tenderloin Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.4
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 451.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 12.7 g