A nice heartwarming soup for winter. Just a little different:) This serves 8 @ 1.5 points each for those on W W. I have listed points values beside each ingredient.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop all the vegetables roughly and place in a large saucepan.
- 2Add enough water to just cover the vegetables and add the salt and garlic.
- 3Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer and cook for about 45minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- 4Keep topping up the water to JUST cover the vegetables if necessary.
- 5Stir in the curry powder and mix well.
- 6Remove from heat and puree the mixture. I use a stick blender. Do Not Tip Out The Water!
- 7Stir in the coconut milk and reheat gently.
Browse Our Top Coconut Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Coconut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Soup With Coconut Milk
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.2
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 615.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: